Friday, March 25, 2011

How To Get A Tilt On A Lacrosse Helmet

Cityville taken

Well for all those who play very often Cityville this fall are great, as Zynga has launched its award system RewardVille. With this system of rewards go up Zniveles
to play games and earn The Zmonedas will be used to redeem exclusive products for Cityville or any game from Zynga. I give an example in my case I am Znivel 1 and childbirth with 10 Zmonedas. Here I show you.


Arriving at Znivel 2 give me more coins and you get Znivel playing games zynga.


zpuntos can only obtain 80 day experience in every game from Zynga, meaning you can play Coffee World, Cityville, Farmville, FrontierVille, Mafia Wars, PetVille, Treasure Isle, YoVille, Vampire Wars, Zynga Poker.
And in total a maximum of 300 points a day.
need to connect your facebook account and you're done with zynga. And give a gift to Cityville care.




The reward is in store this link
RewardVille Zynga

0 comments:

Post a Comment