Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Makes Wisdom Teeth Taste Bad

Second question: I start an architectural project?

to start an architectural project (say home, office, clinic, hospital, museum, etc. ..) many architects and architecture schools have several ways to attack this problem. The University

taught me (in my early years of education), various methods to start and really all they taught me could not understand them are: (relationship matrix method, components, sub). And I do not remember because I hated it.

The method that works for me is that I learned from my teacher Rambaud Arch Pedro Garcia, which I can Analytical name, which is nothing to analyze various points, starting with:

1 .- Analysis of the terrain (views, topography, access, sunlight, boundaries, etc.)..
2 .- Analysis of the project.

a) Program requirements (in close collaboration with the client).
b) Architectural Program.
c) Geometrization (Zoning by geometric shapes).
d) Preliminary architectural (in collaboration with the client).
e) Architectural Design (Plans, sections and facades).

As noted the project has a lot to do with the ground, with customers and their needs specific.

Thank you and I'm at your service. Architect Enrique Rufino

Fierro
rufino92002@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment