Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ultimatewar Cydia Sources

The inevitable becomes reality

In this blog I always wondered how could the ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) or Vosper (VoIP Service Provider) survive at rates that in some cases were invalid, in other almost as cheap as a penny per minute. I'm using GizmoProject for calls to Argentina to pay U.S. $ 0.012 per minute. This fee is cheaper than what they charge local operators for local calls - and I have no subscription to use Gizmo.

much margin you can leave these fees to operators, distributors and IP telephony? Could supplement it with greater volume of calls?

My answer in previous posts was to subsist thanks to the added services that would arise from new applications with this technology. But I was wrong.

JaJah In recent days tripled its fees, Skype started implementing a charge of U.S. $ 0.039 per call. And I have no doubt that others will follow the same path, or end up jumping into nothingness, as the executive of the cartoon.

The barrel has a bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment